2019年3月29日金曜日

Ready To Roll

The latest addition to my convoy is now table ready.


The carts are surplus Irregular Miniatures that Rob passed to  me a couple of years ago. I replaced the wheels with Prince August ones for a more 18thC look and used PA draft horses.

I had thought of having the drivers walk along side but had never really noticed the scale difference, especially for the larger HE and new 7YW figures. The sight of a driver pointing across a draft horse's back made it look more like a draft pony. So I took late 19thC seated drivers from Zinnbrigade and Irregular, gave them new heads and painted them in waistcoats.

The loads are 1/35 sandbags and are removable as are the drivers.

Pack mules are next and anything else will just give me more options to choose from.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿